Fire Retardant Offshore Coverall/Welding Suit
Offshore Flame Retardant Coverall Description
DROTEX FRCOTTON® CFR270
100% Cotton 270gsm Twill
Fire Retardant Fabric
Antistatic functional can be chosen
Royal Blue Fire Resistant Coverall Features
- Concealed two-way front zipper.
- Two chest pockets closed with zipper.
- Two insert side pocket.Tow patch pocket on back.
- Shoulder, arm, calf FR reflective tapes.
- Action back with elastic on waist.
- Adjustable cuff with press-studs.
Fire Rated Coverall Working Uniform Application
Oil-gas industry, welding,mine, metallurgy, traffic, airline, paint, electrical power etc industries.
Protective Coverall Packaging & Shipping
* Packaging: one plastic bag for each set,20sets~40sets in one carton or customize.
* Shipping: by sea,by air,by express delivery.
EN11612: Protective clothing. Clothing to protect against heat and flame
EN ISO 14116: Protective clothing - Protection against fame - Limited flame spread materials,material assemblies and clothing
EN1149-1: Protective clothing: Electrostatic properties (surface resistivity)
EN1149-3: Protective clothing: Electrostatic properties (charge decay)
EN1149-5: Protective clothing: Electrostatic properties - Part 5: Material performance and design requirements